It’s no secret that the Stonehenge collection is one of Northcott’s best-selling fabrics throughout the country and the world! Stonehenge has become a household name. Quilters love the variety of textures Stonehenge offers, bringing depth and a unique design to into every quilt.
Our Sales Manager, Vic Dadika, loves to throw Stonehenge Events. He talks to a room full of quilters, both old and new about everything Stonehenge. Vic takes you through how Stonehenge was developed by Linda Ludovico, the patterns and projects available, upcoming new Stonehenge fabrics, and the history of Northcott.
Click “Download PDF” to view images from his latest event held at Jonali Sewing Center in Lake Havasu City, Arizona on March 17, 2012. There were 150 quilters in attendance ranging from brand new to expert skill set.
List of Upcoming Stonehenge Events:
· April 19th at Sisters in Quilting, Marlette, Michigan
Add: 6407 Morris St. Marlette, MI 48453
· May 5th at Sew E-Z, Portsmouth, Virginia
Add: 2858 Airline Blvd., Portsmouth, VA 23701
· May 12th at Bolts to Binding, Bakersfield, California
Add: *NEW* 930 Wible Rd., Bakersfield, CA 93304
Contact the stores for more details!
To view our Stonehenge collections follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the “Fabric” Tab on top navigation bar
2. From the drop down menu choose “Stonehenge” Once the collections appear, click on the one you would like to view
3. Once the collection you are interested in appears before you, go to the top right corner of the page to “Find these fabrics:” and use the drop down menu to select a State or Province
4. The Fabric Locator will appear with a spreadsheet of what stores in your area carry fabrics from that collection
5. Scroll over the store’s name and the address and phone number will appear
6. For a list of retailers that sell these fabrics online click the “Online Retailers” button at bottom of the page. If the button does not appear then there are no online retailers that carry that line